Frequently Asked Questions
Which countries do you ship to?
- We ship to all EU countries and Norway. Fritidsfabriken accounts for customs and taxes to Norway.
Changing / return / complaint
For exchange or return: pay the invoice or extend it for free at Klarna on telephone +46 (08) -120 120 10
Klarna Finland / Suomi 09-425 99 771
Fritidsfabriken is not responsible for late fees on bills.
How do I exchange a garment?
Reply - Exchanges are FREE! (First change is free, the second change there is a shipping fee of 6 Euro)
1. Clearly fill in what you want to exchange to on the return form. Please indicate three options on exchange goods you can approve. If the replacement item is out of stock the order is handled as a return.
2. Attach the prepaid return label on the package.
3. Submit the return package to your delivery agent
4. If you chose to pay by invoice, extend it with Klarna or pay to avoid late fees.
It is the customer's responsibility to return the item will be up to us, package well. If the item you want to switch to is out of stock, we handle the exchange as a return.
* How do I return an item?
1. Check "Refund" on the return form
2. Attach the prepaid return label on the package well
3. Submit the return package at your delivery agent
You have 21 days to return the item, for late returns of more than 5 days we charge 22 Euro. To avoid late fees from Klarna you can easily extend your due date on Klarna's website or by telephone +46 (08)-120 120 10
* What should I do with my bill when I want to exchange or return something?
Answer- You can easily extend your invoice's due date on Klarna's website or pay it, we will refund the amount to the same account used for payment.
* What is your return policy?
Answer: - Within 21 days you can exchange or return items for free as long as the labels remain, and they are unused.
How do I claim my money back on defective goods?
Answer: - It helps if you can take a picture of the garment and tell us what happened, then we can quickly deal with your claim. Please contact our customer service. CUSTOMER SERVICE
* What payment options do you have?
Answer: - We have Klarna payment, partial payment, Klarna account, bank transfer and card payment
* If I bought two items and returns one, what do I do with my invoice?
Answer: - Klarna will send an updated invoice by e-mail when we have approved your return. If you've already paid you will be refunded to your account as soon as we have handled your return. Always pay the bill on time to avoid reminder fees. You can extend your bill at Klarna.
* If I purchased an item and paid the invoice and then change my mind, how do I get my money back?
Answer: - Klarna will refund your money to the account you used when you paid. You will receive an email from Klarna asking you for your bank details.
* Where do I enter voucher codes and discounts?
Answer: - Click/Press on Discounts in step 1 in the checkout, be sure to write code exactly as it says.
* Is it safe to shop with credit cards on Fritidsfabriken?
Answer: - Yes it is safe, we use Klarna's payment solution and encrypts all information and ensures customer safety.
* I have just placed an order, where do I see if my order is received?
Answer: You find information in your confirmation order e-mail. On desktop you can see your order if you click on: My account - Login. Fill in your details.
* Who delivers my package?
Answer: - We ship all items with Postnord or DHL in Sweden to your nearest pick up point.
To Norway we send with Bring
To the rest of Europe we send with DHL
* How long delivery time do you have?
Answer: - We deliver all packages within 1-4 business days within Sweden. Postnord usually deliver the next day. In Finland we deliver packets within 6 days and Norway 7 days, the rest of Europe in 5-10 days.
* Do you have any store or dealer somewhere in Sweden?
Answer: - No, we only sell online.
* Where do I go if I wonder about size of any garment?
Answer: - Please check the size guide or look through customer comments, there are several size hints.
* Are all your customer comments authentic?
Answer: - Yes, all of our customer comments are of real customers who purchased the product.
* What's a Verified Customer?
Answer: - A verified customer is a customer who bought the item in our webshop, only verified customers can review a product they bought.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service. They will respond as soon as possible. Or call us on weekdays.
Phone: +46 10 1556 330
Mon - Thu 09:00-15:00 (closed during lunch 13:30-14:00)
We answer all emails within 24 hours during weekdays.